Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giles17
Reel Rookie

Roku tv goes to home screen while watching tv or while streaming

This is my roku tv information

When I watch antenna tv it will go back to home screen.when I stream from amazon prime,vudu ,hbo max it also goes back to home screen. My TV is plugged into a wall outlet .my internet connection is excellent. My signal strength for my antenna that is  plugged directly into the tv with a brand new coax cable.

I have followed  previous posts and rebooted the tv by unplugging.  I also tried reset with the hit home button 5x ect ect. Nothing seems to work. I've connected my internet both hard wired and wireless.

Not just internet issue as I also have these issue with every channel on my antenna tv

CBS fox ABC all from an antenna

Please help 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku tv goes to home screen while watching tv or while streaming

Settings > System > About 

Provide model number and OS version

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Giles17
Reel Rookie

roku tv 7117x 

tcl model 49s515 

software version 10.0.0.0BUILD415-30   

SERIAL NUMBER  YS007P908570

DEVICE ID FSU8D7908570

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Giles17

Thanks for the information.

Can you please provide us with the following information:

-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos