Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku stick compatibility

I have a purple Roku stick that I have been using since 2015 on my Vizio smart TV. How can I check if my Roku stick is compatible with the devices I have currently?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku stick compatibility

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please elaborate on what you are asking? What kind of devices are you trying to connect to your Roku streaming stick 3500?

Please keep us posted, and we will continue assisting you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi Danny,

I just want to know if I can download and watch Apple TV+ with my current Roku setup. I have a Roku stick with Serial No. 2LA54U126596. Please let me know if my roku stick is compatible with Apple TV+.

Thanks,

Alok

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

It is not, it needs software 9.2, which it will not get, too old and slow.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

In that case, can you recommend the type of equipment I should buy to use this service? Can you also suggest and trade-in options?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are looking to use the Apple TV channel, please make sure your device will be able to support that channel.

For more information on devices that currently support the Apple TV channel, please visit our Support page here: How do I use the Apple TV channel on my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos