Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mboucher

Roku screen doesn’t show up

I have a Roku express. I have set up 6 Roku devices (different models) thru the app and named them based on the room they are in. All of a sudden I am not able to access Roku on my TV screen, I pressed the home button on the remote and I get a black screen, that particular device has disappeared from the list on the app on my phone also. Two of the devices say: “New device found” and I’m able to control them, the other 3 say: “Not found in network” and like I said the one that has the black screen disappeared from the list. Please help. I used to be able to control them all with remote and through the app. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Roku screen doesn’t show up

Home screen does not respond to remote

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku screen doesn’t show up

You said that you press the Home button on the Roku remote and get a black screen. What was on the screen before you hit the Home button?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos