Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Triodel
Channel Surfer

Roku express search bar not found

Hallo 

I have roku express device ans I have two big problem 

1 - search bar not exist 

2 - I can't find channel AMAZON PRIME VIDEO . 

So please solve my problems .

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Roku express search bar not found

I take it you live outside of the US? That is the issue. Exactly where do you live?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Triodel

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us in what region you are currently located? Please be advised that the 'Search' functionality is not available if you are using a Roku device linked to a Roku account created in a region in which we do not directly market or sell Roku devices, including Roku TVs.

Currently, it is only available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Mexico and the United States for Spanish. 

For more information, you can visit this Support link: How do I find movies and TV shows using Roku® Search?

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Triodel
Channel Surfer

I live in Belgium and the support of Amazon prime video say that Roku must solve that problem because there is Amazon prime video channel for Roku. 

0 Kudos
Triodel
Channel Surfer

Seriously? Juste I am not living in those country I don't have access for search bar ? Not funny . They must solve that problem or they are losing lot of customers. 

0 Kudos
Triodel
Channel Surfer

I found de link download channel Amazon prime video : https://channelstore.roku.com/details/afbca04cc0e1c93a2ea8f3382b56172c/prime-video

But the icon add is grey not bleu , it mean I can't add it via the web .

0 Kudos
Triodel
Channel Surfer

Screenshot_20220329-131657 (1).png

Screenshot_2022-03-29-16-57-55-416_com.android.chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Triodel,
Thanks for the quick response.
We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Belgium at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform. 

The link provided was from the Roku channel store for France.
Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.
We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator