Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku channels not working or lips not synched

I have 2 Roku sticks both different. One a 3800RW

and the other a 3810RW. For 3 days now your services have not worked right. Yesterday and the day before the lips wouldn't stay in synch with what was being said. Today no Philo on either stick. Your Valentine's theme also is too big for the screen with the 3800RW. 

Now the problem is I'm not getting services I'm paying for because of Roku. This is not acceptable. I just forgave Roku for selling me a failed design remote and so far the new one still has battery life so I bought a second stick AND NOW THIS! FIX THIS NOW PLEASE. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku channels not working or lips not synched

@huntmarv  Thanks for reaching out. A couple things to try here, and a couple questions: 

- For the sync issue, when you are playing content inside the channel, press the * key on your remote. A menu will open on the lefthand side of the screen. Look for 'Volume mode' and turn this feature to 'Off'. Does this resolve the sync issue? 

- In regards to the Valentine's theme issue, have you tried restarting your Roku device from Settings>System>System restart? Does this clear up the issue? 

If not, go into Settings>Theme and disable featured themes. Then, select a different Roku theme for your device. This should help get you back on track with the theme of your choice. 

Please keep us posted from there! 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos