Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zig66
Channel Surfer

Roku Ultra stuck in reboot loop again

I have two Roku's and if there's not a problem with one its the other. I'm assuming that my device recently updated as that seems to be when problems happen. The device is stuck in a constant reboot loop right after the dancing Roku logo finishes. Why does this continue to happen to these devices? If its not that its the comcast beta that forces the device to constantly reboot. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra stuck in reboot loop again

Try connecting the reboot-loop Ultra to another TV and see if its continues - if it does, you'll probably have to factory reset it.

0 Kudos
Treklvr98
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra stuck in reboot loop again

I've had the same issues with my identical model as yours.  If you have an SD card in it, remove it and see if that solves the issue.  Use a name brand, not a cheap Chinese knock-off, in the box.  I have found that Micro SD card brand works best.  You don't need any bigger than an 8gb card.  Any more than that is overkill.  Hope this helps.

0 Kudos