Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Ultra stuck in a continual update loop

Jump to solution

My Roku Express is having the same issue. Can I get some help with that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Why in the world isn't there a real solution to this problem by now, @ROKU??  

My daughter is off to college with a brand new Express and I am hours away. She's not a IT Ninja and YOU should have a freakin' fix by now. Don't ask the same questions a hundred times - the problem here isn't a user error. You have a problem product. Tell us THE fix or when you'll have it fixed. For crying out loud - THIS IS NOT SUPPORT. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

So my daughter solved this by RETURNING the Roku and getting another one.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My roku ultra stick is stuck in continuous update loop. How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

After trying all the Fixes suggested on this subject, STUCK IN BOOT LOOP, and getting no where, I returned the device from where I bought it and was given another that worked right out of the box.
You can try all the suggestions or save yourself the hassle, Return It For Another.
While I understand that some people may not be following directions to install but it should work the first time you try.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Have the same problem as the Roku ultra is just over a year old and it seems to be bricked....Nothing works!!

Would like warranty on product but evidently no one is working at Roku!!?? Called, no help and no online solutions!!!!

0 Kudos