Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imfargo

Roku Ultra doesn't appear when trying to connect on Windows 10.

I'm attempting to connect to my Roku Ultra (4670RW) by my computer (Windows 10) using the screen mirroring feature. Both systems support screen mirroring and both are capable of Miracast. The problem comes when my computer attempts to find the Roku Ultra, which it does not show on the connect menu.You can see on the right that it does not display the Roku Ultra device, even though both systems are capable of screen mirroring.You can see on the right that it does not display the Roku Ultra device, even though both systems are capable of screen mirroring.

My question then comes as to what could be the cause. My device connect with other Bluetooth devices well and my mobile devices (iPhone) connect with the Roku well. I'd really enjoy an answer that is simple as well, since I am not a complete tech guru on this stuff.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra doesn't appear when trying to connect on Windows 10.

@imfargo

Thanks for the post.

Is your computer and the Roku device on the same wireless network?

For more information about mirroring, visit our Support page here: Screen mirror your Android or Windows device

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos