Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edgarpm91

Roku TV No funciona con google home

Jump to solution

Recién adquirí una tv hisense con roku tv, al instalarla pude controlarla (prender, apagar, poner algo en netflix) a traves de una bocina google home mini (realizando las debidas vinculaciones de cuenta). Pero hoy ya no funciona mas, al darle el comando a home mini en la tv aparece esto: use the roku remote to get a full list of results. Alguien tendrá alguna solucion? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV No funciona con google home

Jump to solution

@Gris87 @Edgarpm91 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku skill for Google Assistant is currently only supported in the United States.

For more information about the Roku Skill for Google Assistant, visit our Support page here: How do I use the Google Assistant with my Roku® streaming device?

We appreciate the interest and we are always looking to expanding our presence in the future. We will pass along your feedback to the team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Gris87
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tengo el mismo problema. Mi tele es de otra marca y tengo un adaptador, roku premier. He estado investigando pero no he tenido suerte...

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Gris87 @Edgarpm91 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku skill for Google Assistant is currently only supported in the United States.

For more information about the Roku Skill for Google Assistant, visit our Support page here: How do I use the Google Assistant with my Roku® streaming device?

We appreciate the interest and we are always looking to expanding our presence in the future. We will pass along your feedback to the team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Reye
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

When is going to be available in México 

RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Reye  We don't have any updates to share right now, but you can keep an eye on https://www.roku.com/blog for the latest news and announcements. Happy Streaming! 

Cheers,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Jirafa

Jump to solution

Hola tengo un google home, un roku stick y un roku con salidas de av. Tengo el problema mencionado respecto al control de roku por medio de google home, cuando creen poder solucionar ese problema?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Still can't use google home and roku together, makes no sense to buy a roku in Mexico.

luiarhs
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

Any update about this Roku skill?

Is't something that they will fix in an update?

Thanks in advance,

Luis Angel

0 Kudos
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@luiarhs Thanks for the question! We're always looking to expand our presence, and hope to be able to provide support for this feature in additional locations in the future. We don't have any news to share right now, but you can keep an eye on blog.roku.com for the latest news and developments. Thanks again for sharing your interest! 

Cheers,

Tanner

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

when is gonna be this skill available in argentina? i would really like to control my tv with roku using google home hub

0 Kudos