Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Roku Stuck Between Main Menu and RDIO app

My LG 65LF5700 came with a Roku remote and software. I used it for years with no problems. Today I tried to change from the Roku Main Menu to another app or antenna channel but it goes to the RDIO app, when I cancel it goes back to the Main Menu but I can't get out of this loop or use the settings to reset the TV.  I resetted the TV (Unplug Power Off - On) and did the same using the remote (Home x 5, ...), but when I turn the TV on is like it is on a standby mode, immediately comes on and goes to the same problem. I have never used RDIO; maybe I pressed the RDIO button on the remote by accident.  I can't find any information on this anywhere, looks like some type of software conflict.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Roku Stuck Between Main Menu and RDIO app

Answering my own issue ... I had cleaned the remote using Lysol and apparently some of the liquid got into the circuit.  After a while it occured to me that I had cleaned the remote (COVID) before the issue started. I removed the batteries, repeatedly heated the remote under a lamp and exposed it to the air conditioner air flow.  This took care of my problem. 

0 Kudos