Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rich_T
Level 7

Roku Streaming Stick+ Voice Search & Installation

Just got hold of a Stick+ and there are a few minor issues:
 The voice search on the remote appears to be disabled, there's a hole for the mic, but voice search doesnt work wen pushing the magnifying glass button.
 Also the stick doesnt fit in one of my TV's as the HDMI inputs on the back are in a recess thats slightly smaller than the stick
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Streams
Level 7

Re: Roku stick+ a few issues

They make a little dongle that you can use that will allow you to attached the Stick to any TV.  They will give you one for free, but I hear they are backordered so you can always buy one from Amazon for $5 or so.  It's just a short HDMI extension with a male plug on one side and female receptacle on the other.
0 Kudos
jeffrok
Level 11

"Rich_T" wrote:
Just got hold of a Stick+ and there are a few minor issues:
 The voice search on the remote appears to be disabled, there's a hole for the mic, but voice search doesnt work wen pushing the magnifying glass button.
 Also the stick doesnt fit in one of my TV's as the HDMI inputs on the back are in a recess thats slightly smaller than the stick

When you press the voice button, are you holding it down while you speak?
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
2pints
Level 7

0 Kudos