Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryE
Reel Rookie

Roku Spectrum app just quit playing any spectrum 5/11/21

I know that there are issues with Roku/Spectrum negotiations.  But my 3 Roku devices all just quit playing the spectrum app at the same time.  Was working fine before that.

It takes a long time to load and wants me to log in again - but my login is not being accepted either.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Spectrum app just quit playing any spectrum 5/11/21

Sounds like an authentication server/provisioning issue on Spectrum's end - you'll need to contact them directly about it.

0 Kudos
KayPinSD

I'm having the same issue but Spectrum claims the issue is with Roku, not Spectrum.  Were you able to log on?  If so, how?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KayPinSD,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Channel authentication is managed independently by each channel provider and TV provider themselves. Keep in mind Roku offers an open platform, but we don't program the channels or provide the streams for our providers. It's best to reach out to Spectrum directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GaryE
Reel Rookie

I got busy and after about 5 days I looked again and it was working.  Fixed itself?  Not very helpful.

0 Kudos