Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Soundbar question

I have a Roku Ultra device set up the way I want it and am looking at getting the soundbar. I understand it has the streaming payer built in but I have a couple of questions.

1 - Will I have to set up all of my streaming channels again and log into them all again when I install the soundbar?

2 - Can I pair one of my current remote to the soundbar so we can have 2 remotes or will I have to purchase a new one?

3 - if my TV doesn't have an ARC port will the soundbar pick up the sound when we are watching live TV through the antenna?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku Soundbar question

1. you'll have to set it up from scratch, signing in and moving them to where you want the apps

2. If the remotes are wifi remote then it can be paired to the soundbar. If its an older blue-tooth remote for a xs then no. 

3. Without an HDMI-ARC input you'll have to use combinatrion of regular hdmi and then for audio going from the tv to soundbar you'll use optical cable. 

Edmund
0 Kudos