Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
playbass
Level 7

Roku Soundbar LED light keeps coming on despite turning it off

I have a Roku Soundbar with connected subwoofer. I have gone into system systems -> advanced settings and set the LED to 'off'. Despite this, every few days or so the LED keeps coming back on and I have to go back into settings and make this change again. Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution to make this setting stick? 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
ashleydroidbox
Level 7

Re: Roku Soundbar LED light keeps coming on despite turning it off

I've just got a streambar and also having this problem...

It seems that even though the setting stays the same, the light comes back on if it's power cycled

Did you ever find a fix for it.

0 Kudos
playbass
Level 7

No, it just stopped happening on its own eventually. 

0 Kudos
ashleydroidbox
Level 7

Thanks for replying

Ah that's a shame.

I'll ping support then and see what they say

Maybe support will see this also🤔🤔🤞🏼🤞🏼

0 Kudos
waqe73
Level 7

I've simply were given a circulation bar and also having this trouble... It seems that despite the fact that the placing remains on the same page, the light comes lower back on if it is energy cycled Did you ever discover a repair for it.

0 Kudos
ashleydroidbox
Level 7

No I've got got a fix for it yet.

Spoke to live chat who said they would pass my details to the tech team to see what they think and get back to me.

Also spoke to someone on Facebook chat and they said they have had a look through the changelog for software version 10.5 which is currently rolling out but can't see any fix for it in there. They said they will flag it up to the tech team.

I told neither team that I'd spoken to the other.. so hopefully it got reported twice👍🏼👍🏼

0 Kudos
ashleydroidbox
Level 7

@waqe73 @playbass 

Ive just had the 10.5 update and it seems to have fixed the issue.

Hope it resolves it for you also🤞🏼🤞🏼

0 Kudos