Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Premiere Model # 3920R versus 3920X

Jump to solution

HELP!

I am trying to purchase a new Roku player so I can stream Xfinity. I was going to purchase the Premiere Model #3920R but Xfinity says that the compatibility model that works is the 3920X. Will the "R" model work as the "X" model?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Roku Premiere Model # 3920R versus 3920X

Jump to solution

R stands for Retail, it includes as a whole the outside box, the roku itself, and its accessories. Where the X is roku only. And roku bought on-line will have the X on the outside of the box, there is nothing different in the two. You might also come across RW is roku sold at Walmart and come with remote with Vudu key.

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Roku Premiere Model # 3920R versus 3920X

Jump to solution

R stands for Retail, it includes as a whole the outside box, the roku itself, and its accessories. Where the X is roku only. And roku bought on-line will have the X on the outside of the box, there is nothing different in the two. You might also come across RW is roku sold at Walmart and come with remote with Vudu key.

Edmund

View solution in original post

0 Kudos