Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku LT vs Roku TV

I already have a Roku tv 4 years old.  What enhancements will I enjoy if I buy Roku LT?  Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku lt

The Roku LT remote has a Headphone jack, and is a voice wifi remote. I'm sure with your roku tv 4 years old there are apps you can't get like the Apple tv app. The roku LT will get all apps available. When you have roku connected to a Roku tv, its best to make sure the have different wallpaper, different brands of roku tv have an exclusive color wallpaper that isn't on stand alone roku like LT. To switch back and forth from one roku to the other all you  have to do is press the home key on the remote of the roku you want to switch to. You can set up apps so they like the same on each roku but you can always tell what roku your on by either wallpaper you have chosen or only the roku tv will have hdmi input titles. 

Edmund
0 Kudos