1. fishes glitching. not like a normal swimming fish, but full on Max Headroom. ok, maybe not that severe but you get the picture.
2. fishes swimming through solid objects.
3. fishes swimming through other fishes.
I have not been using Roku much recently because of the problems with the Roku Media Player. earlier in the year at the start of the pandemic I had a lot of time to spend listening to music and audio files and watch the fish. I did not notice these issues back then. I stopped when the RMP got an "upgrade" and was no longer usable.
I come back to use RMP when there is an update in the hopes that I can have music and the fish tank back. so far no suck luck.
I will note some places where fishes swim through solid objects. it doesn't happen every time, but it won't take long to see it happen. the other two issues happen less frequently and are harder to describe a location.
1. the flower coral to the left above the fish cave
2. the brown coral with the black hole to the right of the fish cave
3 the orange brain(?) coral just below the pink ball coral or plant. usually on the left side.
4. the coral below the bubble stream
5. the pink flat coral behind the bubble stream, the lowest section
6. the green coral on the rock to the left of the fish cave. fish swims through the left section over the rock.
7. the gray coral directly above the fish in the fish cave
8. the opening and closing "blue" clam below the Roku glass
and I have to note, as I am typing this RMC has once again stopped playing music files.