Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katie1
Level 7

Roku Express Update Issues

I have had my Roku Express for maybe a month and I went to update it yesterday afternoon because it needed one. I updated the Roku, but it never got past the Roku bouncing logo after the update and it has been stuck on it since! I tried unplugging the Roku and the HDMI and replugging them in. I tried changing power sources. I tried doing a hard reset on the back with the pinhole reset the Roku device has as well and it won’t even hard reset. I tried holding it for 30 seconds, 10 seconds, and every time, after 3 seconds of keeping the pin in, the light on the Roku device flashes three times and goes right back to the logo. It won’t load to the Home Screen at all and I’m getting very frustrated. Because of this it won’t connect to my internet, so I can’t even use the app. I tried putting new batteries in the remote and nothing has worked. HELP!! 

0 Kudos