Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Roku Express+ Screen Mirroring Did Work, Now Doesn't

I'm trying to connect a Windows 10 laptop with my Roku Express+. I've successfully connected in the past, but today am having issues.

When I go to the Action Center and click on Connect, it shows the Express+ as a device option. When I click on it, the TV screen displays the attempt to connect, then it just goes away and returns to the Roku home screen.

The Express+ also shows up in the Windows 10 device manager under miracast, and I've run a driver update, but it says I have the latest.

I've also run an update on the Roku device, and it's up to date. I've also run the latest Windows update.

So, I have no idea why it fails to connect, when it was working fine not that many days ago. My laptop and Express+ are obviously pairing to the degree that they can see each other, but do not complete the connection.

Searches for this issue have come up with nothing I haven't already tried. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Express+ Screen Mirroring Did Work, Now Doesn't

I am having the same issue! Hoping for a response soon. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Roku Express+ Screen Mirroring Did Work, Now Doesn't

I sure wish someone would reply with a solution. I have the latest Windows 10 update, and I'm still unable to cast to my Express+ device. It starts, but then stops before completing the connection.

0 Kudos