Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku Express Plus 2018

I am finally cutting the cord and want to purchase an Express Plus 2018 with composite cables for my old tv but your webpage says it is out of stock.  

• Will you be getting more in the future?
  • Can you tell me where I can purchase one - besides Amazon where the price is almost 3 times as much?
  • Or what device i need to buy to attach to my old tube tv?  

If I can buy a device to attach to my tv, please be specific on what I need, how to attach, and if you carry this product.

Thank you.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Express Plus 2018

@KathyP1 wrote:

I am finally cutting the cord and want to purchase an Express Plus 2018 with composite cables for my old tv but your webpage says it is out of stock.  

• Can you tell me where I can purchase one - besides Amazon where the price is almost 3 times as much?

If I can buy a device to attach to my tv, please be specific on what I need, how to attach, and if you carry this product.

Thank you.

Did you ever get an answer?  I can't find the express plus anywhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I finally figured it out and am all hooked up.   No response from Roku though plus you can’t get ahold of anyone at the company.

Thank you for your response!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

@KathyP1 wrote:

Thank you.

You can purchase it from either Walmart or Amazon since Roku’s online store no longer sells it. 

The two Roku Express+ models with 3.5mm RCA Composite output are 3710 (manufactured 2016, but remanufactured 2017) and 3910 (manufactured 2017, but remanufactured 2018).

The latest Roku Express+ model which was manufactured probably 2019 only has an HDMI output.

~Jordan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku.com has the Roku Express Plus 2018 listed for $30 but marked “out of stock.”  I checked with two Walmart’s in my area and on their website and they had none.

Amazon has the Roku Express Plus 2018 listed for $96.33.    

My question to Roku was are they going to get this device back in stock. 

Evidently not but thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

No, they are not. It has been replaced with a new Express+ model!! Move on. They had some left over, they used those to upgrade people with out of date rokus, by offering it for $15, you think that supply would last forever? 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

@Tivoburkee wrote:

No, they are not. It has been replaced with a new Express+ model!! Move on. They had some left over, they used those to upgrade people with out of date rokus, by offering it for $15, you think that supply would last forever? 

I do not think that supply would last forever.

~Jordan

0 Kudos