Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Roku Channel Live Channel Guide doesn’t show on Roku Ultra 4670X

This morning a software update occurred - it’s now version 9.3.0 build 9000.

Online instructions say a new Live Channel Guide tile will show up on the Roku Channel Home screen. 

when I select the Roku Channel tile on the Roku Ultra home screen, and the Roku Channel opens, there is no Live Channel Guide tile. My Roku Channel home screen doesn’t have the word “Home” at the top like the online videos show. I see the Featured row, the Continue Watching row, then the Summer Streaming row and whole lot of other rows- none of which have a Live Channel Guide at the beginning.

The settings asterisk button on my home screen is grayed out - doesn’t do anything.

how do I get to the Live Channel Guide?

8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Channel Live Channel Guide doesn’t show on Roku Ultra 4670X

I’m having this same problem. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

@RokuTannerD   have you heard anything about this issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

I just checked the Roku Channel on my Sharp TV, and in the first row (Featured) is the Live TV Channel Guide. It's also listed under the Live TV line of shows. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Maybe the SW update added the Live Channel Guide to the smart TV apps and the standalone Roku units didn’t get that upgrade? I doubt that it was intentionally left out of the Roku unit SW update, but maybe it was. I didn’t see anything in the ads and notices saying that the channel guide was limited to smart TVs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

I just rechecked mine.

its nowhere in the Featured row. And it’s not in the Live TV row - not there either when I select See all in the Live TV row.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Just checked my Ultra 4670. It's there in the same places as my Sharp TV.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

@atc98092  is your software version on your 4670 the same as mine: version 9.3.0 build 9000 ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

@PBG wrote:

@atc98092  is your software version on your 4670 the same as mine: version 9.3.0 build 9000 ?

My 4670 has 9.3.0 build 4170, and my Sharp TV has 9.3.0 build 4194. 

Dan
0 Kudos