Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
werdna63
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku 4K+ Streaming Stick Not Working Anymore, Tried Resetting, Serial Number not working on webs

I am having the exact same problem. The serial number does not work and the devise is not listed in my account. What is the next step?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Roku 4K+ Streaming Stick Not Working Anymore, Tried Resetting, Serial Number not working on webs

@werdna63 wrote:

I am having the exact same problem. The serial number does not work and the devise is not listed in my account. What is the next step?

We need more information.  Is your device not working?  Have you tried to do a factory reset of the device?   

0 Kudos
werdna63
Reel Rookie

I have tried everything in the troubleshooting instructions.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

After you do a factory reset of the device, unplug the device from power and remove the device from your TV.  Wait at least one minute.  Put the device back into the HDMI input on your TV and then plug the device into a wall outlet using the cord provided.  Tell me exactly what happens when you power on the device.

0 Kudos
werdna63
Reel Rookie

First a screen comes up asking for the language. After a few seconds a screen comes up to pair the remote and nothing happens when I follow the instructions, the remote light keeps flashing and the screen to pair the remote just stays up.

0 Kudos
werdna63
Reel Rookie

Please just send me instructions on how to return.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos