Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Artez
Level 7

Required Pin to perform Channel Deletions

Roku has a major design flaw in its programming features that needs to be immediately addressed. I have small kids who easily go into my settings and delete all of my channels. Roku has made it so easy for small children to grab the remote and wipe out hours of hard work involving programming, screening channels, and setting log in passwords. It is beyond common sense to request the same password (used for adding channels) before allowing channel deletions. This just sounds like very simple programming on the designer's part. For the second time this month, I have just spent nearly all day re-adding all of my channels and separately logging into all of the streaming channels that require a password login. What a waste of time for such an unnecessary design flaw on Roku's part. The same programming that requires your established pin to prevent a factory reset can easily be employed to prevent individual channel deletions. Please help the Roku customers with bettering your product in this way as soon as possible.