Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harper

Remote control

There's a continual flashing green light on my remote. It's not syncing to the tv

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Remote control

That sounds like the remote is trying to link to your Roku, but the Roku isn't responding to it.  Try unplugging the power to the Roku for a few seconds then plugging it back in to make it reponsive to the pairing request.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote control

Hi @Harper,

Thanks for the post.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue after checking out the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support pages here:
How do I set up my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?
How do I resolve problems with my Roku® enhanced "point-anywhere" remote?

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos