Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SS12
Level 7

ROKU Won't Play. Not enough space message or Can't reinstall channel message.

When I try to use my ROKU device and click on a channel I get one of two messages. Either the channel won't play because there isn't enough space. I tried deleting channels as instructed even though the device worked perfectly before with all the channels I was using. That didn't work. The other message is that the channel couldn't be reinstalled. There is no suggestion about how to reinstall the channel.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
jabarryto
Level 7

Re: ROKU Won't Play. Not enough space message or Can't reinstall channel message.

we started getting the same error yesterday

0 Kudos
NVV
Level 8

Re: ROKU Won't Play. Not enough space message or Can't reinstall channel message.

I am still getting the same error on multiple apps. I even applied their "latest" fix by following the steps for a manual update. IT DIDN'T WORK! How is this getting resolved? I have a roku Express. I did a factory reset, which seemed to work on only one roku box.  Im beyond frustrated. Im paying for services I can't use because this issue HAS NOT been resolved as stated. Please let its know how to fix. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hello @SS12 @jabarryto @NVV

Thanks for the posts.

If you're getting the error 'Can't run channel. Could not be re-installed from the network', we would recommend trying out the solution in this thread as it resolved the issue to some of our customers. However, if the issue persisted, click here and follow @RokuDanny-R's latter instructions so we can further investigate the problem.

Meanwhile, we'll be closing out this thread and we suggest updating us in the thread linked above.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos