Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Purchased Used Roku TV (Philips) - Stuck in Guest Mode Even After Factory Reset (Do Not Know PIN)

I recently purchased a Philips Roku TV, and when turning it on, it immediately went into Guest Mode.  I can't turn Guest Mode off because I do not have the original PIN code.  I went through the steps of factory resetting the TV by using the pin hole reset button on the back and holding that down for 30 seconds.  The TV reset and went into recovery mode in which it needed to have an internet connection setup, then it went out and grabbed the latest software, installed it and then restarted.  After the TV turned back on, it immediately went into Guest Mode again.  I am not sure what else to do, I'm not sure why the factory reset did not clear out all of the settings and start the TV fresh after reinstalling the OS.  Any help would be much appreciated!

0 Kudos