Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Pluto TV

Pluto TV is starting on a black screen and shut down the roku after a few minutes.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Pluto TV

We have Roku & PlutoTV - Pluto is sticking on a loading screen then after 3 mins or so it returns to Roku and Then Roku restarts itself. Not sure why yet. But I am finding a lot of PlutoTV customers are experiencing issues today. Most of them posted within the last 2 hours.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I'm having the exact same issue with Pluto...app starts up and I actually have sound but picture freezes and the restarts the roku...its been doing it since approx 2am 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here,tries to load and sound cuts in and out until forces Roku to reboot or kicks to home screen

Other apps like Spectrum and Netflix are fine

Tried to uninstall,restart Roku,reinstall Pluto but doesn't fix it

Watching Pluto on Fire Stick/PC until they fix it for Roku for now

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Exact same here. Removed app, reinstalled, restarted tv. Still no Pluto. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same problem! Pluto TV is freezing and restarting my TV to the home screen.   I have a new TCL Roku TV.  It's out of the box for less than a week!  All other apps work except Pluto TV.  I want to watch CNN and now can't.   I switched from Cable TV and am using Roku instead.  Very disappointed!! If this keeps happening I am returning the TV to Amazon and I'll never but one again.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

update: seems to be working for me now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It is not the tv. We have 3 tv's in same house each have roku. 1 is new with roku built in. All 3 tv's have same problem. Pluto sound works and not picture. But all 3 sometimes have issue where they won't load Pluto and reboot system.

Not a tv issue it is something with roku or Pluto.

0 Kudos