Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How do I find out my PIN Code

Jump to solution

@mckenzie1  , the TV itself displays the code to link your TV to your Roku account.  Did you get through the steps to get it connected to your network and the Internet?  What's showing on the TV screen?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
fwilli6043

What is roku pin

Jump to solution

What is roku pin 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
renojim

Re: What is roku pin

Jump to solution

https://my.roku.com/account/pin

0 Kudos
Artez

Why is the pin code readily displayed when anyone accesses the Factory Reset menu?

Jump to solution

Roku has another major design flaw in its programming features that needs to be immediately addressed. When going into the Factory Reset menu Roku provides anyone with access to the remote an actual generated pin code to proceed with performing a Factory Reset. This is just horrific programming! Whether it is small children with naive curiosity or a disgruntled person with ill intentions WHY has Roku made it so easy to simply delete anyone's tailored set up and send the device back to a Factory Condition state? This option needs to be more secured. Forgive me but this is common sense knowledge. Also, no one should not be able to easily go into an owner's settings and delete all the owner's channels without the owners expressed consent through a password/code. Why is this not the case already? It is logical to require a password code for all major changes and immediately irreversible changes to the device.  Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
renojim

Re: Why is the pin code readily displayed when anyone accesses the Factory Reset menu?

Jump to solution

You've totally missed the point of that PIN.  It's more of a "are you really sure" nag than any kind of security.

0 Kudos
seebizzel

Re: PLEASE HELP WITH RESETTING PIN NUMBER

Jump to solution

what do I do if I don't know the PIN?

renojim

Re: PLEASE HELP WITH RESETTING PIN NUMBER

Jump to solution

https://my.roku.com/account/pin

0 Kudos

Pin number for 55" TCL TV

Jump to solution

Lost booklet for 55"TCL TV,  NEED THE PIN NUMBER 

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: Pin number for 55" TCL TV

Jump to solution

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos

Every time I try to add a channel, Roku asks for a pin. I specifically do not want to use a pin and I made sure to update that at roku.com. It doesn’t matter, it still keeps asking for the pin. I have never even entered a pin before. What can I do?

Tags (1)