Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Photo display times out after recent software update

Hi 

I plug a usb stick into my Roku 3 . I use the Roku media app to display my photos.  Proir to.the update the photos displayed all day long. Now the display stops and reverts to.the home screen after an.hour or so. I want continuous display. How do.i fix this ?? Model is 4200x

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Photo display times out after recent software update

I have a couple of ROKU 3 as well and the same thing started happening a few days ago on both of them. What happened?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Had to buy and install EASY SHOW app to get around the problem and slide show is now playing continuously. Problem solved at a small cost.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I did the same thing, bought Easy Show and it worked great. Until the 08/07/2020 update that is. Now Easy Show stops displaying the slide show just like RMP does. I've tried with the BW saver on and off, nothing seems to matter; it stops after several hours (and of course I never seem to be around to see if there is a prompt to keep it going). I have noticed that it doesn't exit all the way to the Home page right away, so at least I'm able to click Start to get things going again. Has anyone else experienced this?

0 Kudos