Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackiePanda
Level 7

Panda background/theme

I've had my Roku for years now. Over the years my family has played with and changed the themes and backgrounds quite a bit for fun. We've never before had a problem with the themes or backgrounds or any of that. A month or so ago I changed it to the Panda background (not sure exact title of this theme). I like the pandas. However, a few days ago I noticed something strange. Sometimes when I go back to home there are three pandas - one behind a leaf on the far left, one big one near aforementioned panda, and one on the other side. Sometimes, that first panda I mentioned, behind the leaf, is gone! It doesn't appear like a glitch or anything, just a leaf with nothing behind it as though that's how it always was. I first I thought I was confused, misremembering, kind of like the Mandela effect, but now I look every time I'm on the home page, and sometimes it's there and sometimes its not. This is very strange. I don't know what's up with that. It's become a bit frustrating and infuriating because I don't know why! Do you know what I mean? It just... bothers me. So please, someone, help me understand and hopefully fix this!