Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john23072
Level 7

Organizing channels on Roku

I have a Roku streaming stick that I got about 2 years ago. Right now I've got over 300 channels listed and I don't see any limit so far. My only problem with this is that there is no way toautomatically organize them all. I could do it manually if I wanted to take the time. And there's no search function for your own channels you have loaded. So if you have that many channels loaded it becomes a little tedious getting back to some of the ones you haven't used in a while, having to look through the whole list.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeffrok
Level 12

Re: Organizing channels on Roku

Ok, now this is going to sound jerky, but I'm just asking out of all seriousness..

Aren't there many channels in your collection that overlap content with others? Are there channels you only use but once a year? If yes, I would first consider whittling your channel list down to under 150.. it'll make organizing that much easier.

There is no way to auto organize them.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos