Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lamb0985
Level 7

* Options button CEC remote issue

My issue started around the time that the 9.3 update was released. I used to be able to control my Apple TV 4K with my TCL Roku remote (I enabled CEC remote in the secret options menu) and everything worked great. Now, when watching content on my Apple TV, if I press the * key to set a sleep timer/change picture settings, it sends a home command to the Apple TV as well that takes me back to the Apple home screen. All other remote commands still work as they used to am as far as controlling devices via CEC. Basically, I'm unable to make changes to the picture quality of whatever I'm watching unless I disable the CEC function on the remote, which is just inconvenient since I had everything working with just my Roku remote. Please help, and know that I've already rebooted all my devices and OTA updated my remote as well.

0 Kudos