Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tammi_L
Level 7

Only the express is un-usable

I have 3 roku sticks that we've used for years, and have purchased the Express.  Logged into our account with it and it will only give me 3 HBO channels.  It doesn't "see" any of my other channels, display the guide (only for those 3 channels) and doesn't see my saved content.  
On top of that, I cannot contact a living person via phone or chat to help me fix this.  Am I doing something wrong?  We are in our 60's so be kind. 
Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
Strega
Level 16

Re: Only the express is un-usable

It sounds like everything you are describing is all within a single cable TV-type app. (?)   If so, it probably makes sense to list it (ie: Spectrum, Xfinity…). 

Though Roku's response is likely to be to contact them, whoever it is.

0 Kudos
Tammi_L
Level 7

The Roku's use my 3rd phone line through ATT.   They have no Roku support there or solutions.

0 Kudos
Strega
Level 16

I still think the issue is probably related to the channel/app that you are using.  Unfortunately, there are thousands on Roku, so I think you will need to tell us which one to get useful ideas.

0 Kudos