Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
urbnsr
Level 9

One Roku Device Layout Controls Other Roku Devices?

We have two Roku Ultras connected to two different TVs. Is it possible that channel position changes plus other settings can be propagated to the other Roku player automatically? I see that if I add a channel, the new channel is also on the other player, but if I move that channel on one player, it is not the same on the other player.

I am looking for consistency. If we need to go over one and down two to select a channel, I would like for the channel to be in the same place on the other player. Sometimes we move a channel closer to the top of the list if we select it more often.

Also, is it possible that when going to the Home screen, it could land on the last selected channel or, at least, the very first channel instead of the menu list which is all the way to the left? It would be nice to still be able to access the menu, we just don't need to get into it very often.

Thanks.

0 Kudos