Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuShawnS
Level 10

Re: [Official] OS 9 Release Notes

Thanks.

Anyone else seeing this issue, I'll definitely need the build version of 9.0 and serial number if you don't see the Advanced Sound Options while streaming a title after pressing *.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos
wildsprite
Level 9

"RokuShawnS" wrote:
Thanks.

Anyone else seeing this issue, I'll definitely need the build version of 9.0 and serial number if you don't see the Advanced Sound Options while streaming a title after pressing *.

that is exactly my issue, I see no advanced sound options while streaming a title after pressing * on any channel on my roku. info sent
0 Kudos
Raydo
Level 7

"RokuShawnS" wrote:
Thanks.

I am having the exact same issue. Sent a PM with info you need.
0 Kudos
jsmiddleton4
Level 7

Gone for me.  Info sent.
0 Kudos
wildsprite
Level 9

also @RokuShawn can you find out if the advanced audio will eventually make it to the Roku 4 (4400) and the Roku 3 (4230) please? my Mother and Aunt were both disappointed to see these features coming but not to their Roku devices
0 Kudos
5minutes
Level 7

My Logitech Harmony remote stopped working with my Roku 3 (4230) after the latest OS update.
0 Kudos
iFrog
Level 8

On the topic of the audio features, since I don't use them, and nothing else is broken for me, I will let others send in info and help Roku resolve these issues.  I will send in info, if I notice something that I need that doesn't work.
0 Kudos
rmdunton
Level 8

I just got my Roku OS9 update today on my 2720x but there was no Spotify available.  How do I get Spotify?  I thought that was supposed to be available with the new update.
0 Kudos
SARCtech
Level 7

Is there a way to request the update for my roku devices?  I help out friends and family members with their roku devices and some of them already have version 9 but both of my Roku devices are stuck on 8.1.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

"SARCtech" wrote:
Is there a way to request the update for my roku devices?  I help out friends and family members with their roku devices and some of them already have version 9 but both of my Roku devices are stuck on 8.1.

You can perform a manual update.  Settings > System > System Update
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos