Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
empirefalls
Level 7

Re: [Official] 2018 Fall Launch - Roku Ultra + JBL Headphones Feedback

"  Roku Ultra + JBL Headphones  "   ?

Is this any better than  Roku Ultra Walmart was selling just before than the "Roku Ultra + JBL Headphones "  hit the shelf's 
I have both but have not unwrapped the "Roku Ultra + JBL Headphones "

The headphones mean nothing. I use a different style of headphones
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 16

"empirefalls" wrote:
"  Roku Ultra + JBL Headphones  "   ?

Is this any better than  Roku Ultra Walmart was selling just before than the "Roku Ultra + JBL Headphones "  hit the shelf's 
I have both but have not unwrapped the "Roku Ultra + JBL Headphones "

The headphones mean nothing. I use a different style of headphones

The Ultra is the same regardless if the box says model 4660 or 4661. The only difference is the headphones. 
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Kent_c
Level 7

Something seriously wrong with this and I hope mine is just a one off. Device reboots whenever I try and setup my apps that I've been using for years.
0 Kudos
JohnBoy1
Level 7

Please add Dolby Vision to ultra's ,firestick and apple have it.....Stop playing catch up roku,you guys were once the trendsetters.
0 Kudos
nocable
Level 7

I received my Ultra from Best Buy in the mail today. The SKU# is 4661R. The Model# is 4660X2. Assembled in China. No Date of Mfg. like you sometimes see on electronics, like TVs and Blu-Ray players. The remote's 4 hot buttons are: NETFLIX, HULU, SLING, CBS ALL ACCESS.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Ultra & 3600
SPECTRUM - 100/10 Mbps

Favorite Roku Channels:
WEATHER4US
PLUTO TV
YOU TUBE
PLUTO TV
0 Kudos
empirefalls
Level 7

Just opened my new Roku Ultra,   Advertised with one month free Slingtv.  Nothing , no code in the box.  Is it when i hook up the Roku Ultra , it shows up with the offer somewhere?
0 Kudos
empirefalls
Level 7

"empirefalls" wrote:
Just opened my new Roku Ultra,   Advertised with one month free Slingtv.  Nothing , no code in the box.  Is it when i hook up the Roku Ultra , it shows up with the offer somewhere?

Just answered my Q. As you set up the Roku for the first time,  The answer is here: https://www.roku.com/offers/holiday
0 Kudos
Highlighted
empirefalls
Level 7

Bad Ending.
So I bought the Roku Ultra on Black Friday day at Walmart. In the Walmart Black Friday flyer ii said what it says below in a Walmart online "$35-CREDIT-TOWARDS-SLING-TV-"
Make a long story short, i opened a Slingtv account but could not get SlingTv to process and redeem the $35 credit.  After 3 chats with SlingTV with 3 different variations of what was going, i got told there was a code on the Walmart receipt.. There was no code on the Walmart receipt.  Its the right Roku model, there are JBL headphones with it.

So i am returning the Roku Ultra.  I already have a Roku Ultra but i figured i would buy this latest Roku Ultra because it was $48  and a $35 credit made it an extra good buy.

From Walmart . com 
"Roku Ultra Streaming Player (2018) now with JBL headphones - WITH $35 CREDIT TOWARDS SLING TV..."
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Roku-Ultra-S ... /529826649
0 Kudos

NBA app doesn’t work on my Roku Ultra but works fine on my Roku 2 and Roku Premeire. All other apps work fine except the Roku Ultra NBA app.
0 Kudos
RokuShawnS
Level 10

"Frustrated Man" wrote:
NBA app doesn’t work on my Roku Ultra but works fine on my Roku 2 and Roku Premeire.  All other apps work fine except the Roku Ultra NBA app.

Delete, reboot, re-add.
C. Shawn Smith
Community Liaison

------------
The Cosmos is all that is, and all that was, and ever will be. -- Carl Sagan
0 Kudos