Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timnmd

Re: [OS 10.5] Ultra 4660X channel issues and slowness

Jump to solution

I am also having the same issue since the update.  Only Netflix works.  My info:

Model #4670RW Roku Ultra

Serial # YJ00HS126888 (KX998H126888)

Software Version: 10.5.0

Build: 4201-46

Time Stamp:  2021-11-21T13:35:18Z

Issue ID:  88-467-375

0 Kudos
CouchTater
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having same issues. Prime, Vudu, Disney + all give me error messages when I try to log on out of my Roku Ultra devices. Have contacted Roku support and none of the info they have given me works. Everything works fine on my laptops and Google Chrome. Looks like I'll be replacing all my Rokus with new devices this Christmas. Epic fail Roku!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Recent update to a brand new Roku Ultra resulted in stuttering audio on all channels

Jump to solution

Hello @moldovan

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please provide us the following information for further investigation:

-Roku device model
-Serial number
-Device ID
-Software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
GreggB1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried to perform Factory reset on my Roku Ultra because the unit stopped working after 10.5 OS upgrade.   The Roku banner appears then the unit stops sending HDMI signal to TV.   Early Tech support has been sketchy at best I am hoping Danny-R at Roku can figure this out.     Others have had some luck

0 Kudos
jtc2

Jump to solution

Same thing here for a few days now.  Only netflix works.  Super slow with everything else and then won't play anything (discovery plus, PBS, etc.)  Useless.  Please help!

4660X roku ultra

YJ00D6736429

10.5.0 build 4201-46

0 Kudos
jkd
Channel Surfer

Fixed by software rollback - Ultra 4660X channel issues and slowness

Jump to solution

Roku fixed the problem by rolling back the software on my Ultra 4660X after I gave them my device information.

HighMu
Channel Surfer

Re: Fixed by software rollback - Ultra 4660X channel issues and slowness

Jump to solution

Same here. 

0 Kudos
averwo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Ultra and after the 10.5 update. Sling will not work. It takes 2-3 min for the app to load. Then when you try to play something the buffer wheel just spins. Video never plays. 

I have 2 Premiere, 1 Premiere+, 1 Ultra, 1 ONN Roku TV. All updated to 10.5. All have updated Sling apps. THe Ultra is the only one with issues.

I have removed the app, restarted Roku, reinstalled app.

I have factory reset Roku and added app.

I have let the Roku sit with no power for a day.

All things that have been recommended for these app issues with the new update.

Roku model - 4670RW

Device ID KX999H235803

Software version 10.5.0 build 4201-46

0 Kudos
HighMu
Channel Surfer

Re: Fixed by software rollback - Ultra 4660X channel issues and slowness

Jump to solution

Posted serial and device info.  Roku rep Danny-R sent update overnight (to revert to 10.0). Upon applying the update (from 10.5 down to 10.0) my 4660X returned to normal.  You might try a PM if you don't want sn numbers posted. 

0 Kudos
redri01
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Having the same issue with the 4660x. Error 4-402 when attempting to load Sling.

Device: 4660x Ultra

Serial Number: YJOOEW176586

device id: CK487E176586

OS ver: 10.5.0 build 4201-46

Please advise,

redri01

0 Kudos