Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

What's there to "investigate"? Just let us revert back to the version that actually worked. PROBLEM SOLVED.......then FIRE the idiot(s) responsible for pissing off your ENTIRE customer base.

ace750
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Amen jdmaxwell, Amen!

Psugalen
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Seriously, I was wondering the same thing. What exactly is there to investigate when clearly we are all having problems because of the update. Just roll everyone back and save yourself all the trouble!

Fitzpra0

Jump to solution

I am having issues with both my Roku devices. Who should I contact?

Jump to solution

What is a good alternative to Roku? I've used Roku for close to 10 years. This outage is unacceptable. Even Microsoft didn't fail this bad in the 90s.

_alanyu_

Re: Update 10.5 still causing issues with connectivity.

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with my 55" TCL Roku. It keeps searching for WiFi signal even though the wireless router is nearby.

Dani4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I picked up an onn android from Walmart for just $20, from what I've read it's similar to the Chromecast, has a good remote, 4k, easy to install, so far no problems with it.

Roku was my 1st streaming device (and last Roku product I'll be buying). so I'm not too familiar with the different devices.

Skril
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Why do we even need to give them our model and ID number for a revert?

They should be giving the downgrade option to every single one of their customers right now.

This release is catastrophic and is affecting every single Roku device.

Give us all the option to revert right now.

You should actually be forcing reverts on the entire customer base right now. This update has no business still being installed on anyone's device.

Who knows how many less tech savvy people's TCL televisions are completely bricked right now let alone the millions of standalone Roku devices. These people will have no idea what to do.

You need to take action and revert this update on every device.

rm5
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

When turning Roku 7103X on, require restart to connect to wireless network then again to stream. TCL 55P607, SW 10.5.0 build 4201-30. When attempting rollback, receive message All software is up to date. As a hardware/software integration manager - you're process is broken. Each succeeding update has made my device more unstable. Voice response became so unreliable as to be useless.

User111

Jump to solution

The issue is not resolved