Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KellySAHM
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Hello,

I do not have the remote. I just use the remote app. What’s the protocol for fixing this issue without the remote? Thanks, Kelly 

bjasmus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have tried EVERYTHING to watch our Roku. I have not found any answers on this topic. Its try this or that!! NOTHING works. Makes me very angry that I have to go by a new one. This is absolutely ridiculous and you are not offering any customer support!! 

Dani44
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hey,

Did you get an option on your screen to roll back to the previous version yet?  Just curious.  I can't even get to the settings menu because the remote doesn't work anymore to try to manually look for the fix.

bjasmus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nope, ours did the same thing. When we go to it the screen just sits on my screen saver. Remote doesn't work for us either.

Sabryna84
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is fixed as of this morning! It wouldn’t load anything except Netflix and you tube, but everything works now! I did 2 chats 2 days ago and gave them my info so if it’s still not working try that. 

Dani44
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Good to know...I PM'd Danny at Roku like he said to but haven't heard back.  If I hear anything back I'll try to find you and let you know what he recommends to do.  He wants a bunch of info but how can we give it to him if we can't get on Roku to view it....

AzKeW
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I keep asking people but how do you get the information if they won't turn on?  The remotes are not working and they won't come up on the app - they can't be found - so how do you send the information?  We have three, I'm beyond frustrated. 

bjasmus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you! I would appreciate anything you find out. I hate to have to buy a new one! Right, how do we know if we can't get to it.

bjasmus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Beyond frustrated is an understatement!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there an update for Roku model 7202x

Jump to solution

Hi @Rayray1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! We're very sorry to hear of the troubles.

If you are experiencing multiple channel playback issues on a Roku TV model 7XXX, we recommend now checking for a manual update to see if the issue is still occurring.
To check for a manual update, navigate to Home Settings > System > System Update > Check Now. 

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How do I update the software on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support 

Please try doing this and see if it helps with what you're experiencing.

Many thanks,
Mary