Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Roku TV:7202X

Sharp Model: LC-50LBU591U 

Software Version: 10.05.0 4201-38

Unable to watch any app - Wow Presents +, Paramount+, Prime Video etc. 

Please let me know if there is a way to downgrade from this update so I can actually use my TV.

Cm_
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi all, the FIX is here, at least for several of us.  Rolled back OS to 10.0.0.  At least on my tcl it’s in settings/system/system update/check now

installed the old build and it works so far.  
  If it was trying to resolve dns with ipv6 that’s kind of funny..that hasn’t really rolled out, think like 20 percent of the world has even adopted it. I used wireshark to look and saw ipv6 and figured I was doing something wrong..

whatever it was, thanks for rolling back.  

Skril
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Is it really safe to just post the serial and ID of your Roku account on a public forum?

I would like to get reverted, but I don't really want that info just floating around on the internet

calimike

Re: Performance Issues Since 10.5 Upgrade

Jump to solution

Same here. All App are slow load after update today on Philips 50" Roku TV.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is there an update for Roku model 7202x

Jump to solution

Manually check for an update under Settings->System->System update.  Some people are reporting that they're being offered an "update" to 10.0.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

50 inch on brand Roku TV..... Remote app loading

Jump to solution

For about 8 hours all the apps on my Roku TV have been buffering I can't open view anything the only thing that works is the stock Roku channel app perfect connection directly wired to the TV ...... And if my TV didn't come with the smart remote with voice is there any possibility if I bought it it would hook to my TV and work properly

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: 50 inch on brand Roku TV..... Remote app loading

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for the posts.

As per @RokuDanny-R's recent post in this thread, we suggest checking for a manual update and see if the issue will persist. To do this, go to Home Settings > System > System Update > Check Now

All the best,

Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
DwayneWard

Jump to solution

This morning my roku television 7217x updated to software 10.0.0 build 4209-39.

Now not a single channel will work.

Please help me fix this issue.

Mathmom
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The pm button was missing from Danny's profile. I am having the same issue from the 10.5 update. I have a TCL roku TV, build 4201-88. TCL model 55S535. Any eta on a patch update for that? 

Jump to solution

Try checking for a system update. I was given the option this morning to go back to system version 10.0.0