Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neilio715
Binge Watcher

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Sharp Model LC-58Q73

After this update, as many people have stated, no streaming apps have worked

I have system restarted and checked all plugs.  Looking at your boards this is clearly an update issue.  I can stream to a Chromecast and off phone, tablet, and computer just fine.  

Please provide some sort of timeline to a fix for this! 

rswindle
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny, I can’t seem to PM you! I want to tell you my Roku information! It seems to run me in circles!  😵💫 can I give you the info here? 

Glakus

Jump to solution

Weighing in. Same issue. Running 10.5.0 build 4201-30. TCL tv will time out on most apps, load slowly on a few with connection issues throughout. Thankfully the inputs still work so I can load aps on my playstation but that is not as convenient as using the Roku smart tv as intended. 

I have restarted the network connection and did a factory reset.i confirmed that the signal strength is excellent. Please revert back to the previous update until this bug can be worked out

SFV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

A109X

X00300PY3RHK

S054Y99Y3RHK

10.5.0 Build 4201-88

YouTube 2.21, 94005088

Movies Anywhere 1.25, 249

Roku Media Player 5.5, 12

Roku Channel 6.0, 15

The channels load but produce no video [issue ID HK-468-185]. For me this problem also happens after the screensaver has ran for several minutes. I've been able to fix the issue with a factory reset

Psilobite
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I have a standalone 4660X and just ran an update, and it downgraded the system from 10.5 to 10.0.0 4209-46. After that, I ran another system update and it had 54 updates, which I guess is downgrading all of the channels that got updated after 10.5 was released.

For anyone having issues, try running a system update.

For the record, I didn't experience any issues with 10.5. In fact, I think my device ran better. Again, I have the 4660X standalone (Roku Ultra 2017).

Rayray1

Is there an update for Roku model 7202x

Jump to solution

Is there a new software update for model 7202x? I need to get rid of the 10.5 update 

DaveR849
Reel Rookie

Re: Performance Issues Since 10.5 Upgrade

Jump to solution

After waiting for over a month my Roku 4670X finally updated to 10.5. Since the update most of my streaming apps are taking forever to load. Most shows attempt to load, then I get an ERR message to try again later.

I have restarted and reconnected several times and keep getting the same results.  The only app running without errors is my TABLO.  Any suggestions appreciated. TIA.

Model: 4670X

Ser # YJO089031323

Software version: 10.5.0 build 4201-46

Device ID: KW99C8031323

When can we expect resolution???

Jump to solution

I'm shocked that I had to have known to check the software version and gone to a message board to get my TV to work. Think about all the customers who won't figure to do that and will not be able to use their TVs. Ridiculous that they haven't rolled back yet. 

Roku TV: 7120X

TCL model: 55R615

Serial number: YS0007035572

Device ID: FV28A0035572

Software: 10.5.0 build 4201-30

Problem: All apps except Netflix don't work

Want: Roll me back and keep me at it until 10.6 exists

bewert

Jump to solution

Wow, started at the beginning all the way to here on these posts and ditto to pretty much everything.  

The last post above me had the exact same RokuTV model so I won't report it again but I can confirm that Netflix and my PBS Passport are also the only streaming apps working on it.  Everything is very slow in navigation on the TV, so much worse than before.

What is interesting is that Hulu and most other apps have (so far) been working on my other devices, MacBook, iPad and my older TV with a Roku adaptor.

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

I'm unable to send you a PM. I believe it's not an option for me as a new user. Can I send you the info here?