Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Roku device model:  Westinghouse 58" Roku TV WR58UX4019

Serial number: YN0043210278

Device ID: 0K80C4210278

Software OS/version:

Nov 16, 2021

Software Version: 10.5.0

Build 4201

llmodbls
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

TV info PM’d to Danny. Here’s to hoping. 😒

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

When the Roku staff are here again tomorrow, the first thing they will ask (since almost none of you included the info) is exactly what model Roku you have. For a Roku player, they need to know the model number (not the name), and they might also ask for the serial number. For Roku TVs, it's important to state who manufactured the TV, as there are close to a dozen different manufacturers, and each one has multiple models. Just saying you have an "Ultra" or "TCL TV" isn't sufficient information.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
katie260

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I am experiencing the same issue that has been mentioned by the others: network error messages, content not loading. The only app that currently works is Netflix. I have tried all of the mentioned solutions including reinstalling and a factory reset. I am not given the mentioned tools to send a PM so I will leave my information here. Thank you for offering a possible solution.

Sharp Roku TV model#:LC-43LBU591U REV.A

Serial#:YN00DS344799

Device ID: 9G400D344799

Version: 10.5.0 build 4201-38

Jrad1134

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with the new update. No apps will load. They all say network error even though there is a wired connection 

device: ROKU TV 7118X

Serial Number: YSOOLH519727

Device ID: FT288L519727

Software version: 10.5.0 build 4201-30

stebe303
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks Dan,  good tip!

I forgot my serial number:  YN00YS734738

Device ID: CN681Y734738

no I'm not posting the MAC Adresses lol! 

ACurry72
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This 10.5 update is the devil!!! My kids are on Thanksgiving break and can't watch anything but Netflix 😡. 🗣📢Roku whomever created this update, as Scrooge would say, needs to "lose his situation"

Cm_
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku update 10.5 just broke all of my channels same isssue

Jump to solution

I may have spoken too soon, we used the tv for a while and turned it off.  Back to nothing working.  
  How did you force the OS?  It’s either check for updates or don’t for me.  TCL told me it’s not possible to revert. Whatever is going on if I find a fix that actually holds I’ll put it in this thread - tcl claimed this is the first they have heard of it..lol

jnbutler
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks. I got the rollback to 10.0 and everything is working fine now. Please don't upgrade my device back to 10.5.0 until it is fixed! 

Thanks again.

namao
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How long did it take to get the upgrade? Did they tell you, or did it happen automatically?