Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ptracton
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Danny was able to downgrade both of my devices to 10.0.

They work now.  

TimothyJ
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

How can I roll back? Why has no one posted the roll back instructions?

Mrg5778
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

no one has posted instructions because the only way to roll back is to send your boxes information to DannyRoku-R or another Roku support person for them to push out the rollback.  Which that request has been posted several times by him and other people. You press the home button five times and then the back button five times and the log box pops up. It has all your information plus a issue ID to send so they can push back the software to your machine.

PawPawRon
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

They are posted by DannyR are are located near the top of Page 9 of the posts in this thread - here is a direct link - you have to submit your information, as he requests and wait to be contacted about the roll back -Solved: Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel... - Page 9 - Roku Community

TimothyJ
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

6807844E-087E-4ECB-B69C-4B2C25712B2F.jpeg

Same issues seen through this thread. Slow to not working at all. Tried everything except a full reset as it seems like it would be waste of time. Please roll back to previous version. Thanks

Angrygran1

Jump to solution

How is this a solution? What are you at Roku doing to fix what you broke? I am unable to access other paid subscriptions because of your botched update. When will it be fixed? It’s been a few days and nothing but crickets from Roku.

JeffinMN

Jump to solution

Sorry it's not letting me send a PM. Same issue as everyone else. The only app that is working is Netflix. Everything else is locked up or freezes.

I have a Sharp Roku TV 7202X

Model # LC-50LBU59IU

Serial # YN00JP668713

Device ID 9H400J668713

Software 10.5.0 4201-38

Jump to solution

Same here.  I did a factory reset and connection reset.  My apps won't load.  

Roku tv 7119x

Model 65s517

Software version 10.5.0 build 4201-30

manju_cmc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

HI There, 

• Model: 7122X -  Roku Tv
  • TCL Model: 55S405
  • Serial Number: YNOOYL588942 (HD786Y588942)
  • Software version: 10.5.0 build 4201-30
  • issue ID 42-466-350
  • Timstamp: 2021-11-20T20:30:24Z
  • Summary: Unable to play video when you click on a video thumbnail, Video thumbnails too slow to load.  This happens across all apps including sling, youtube, etc., Thanks in advance for your help in troubleshooting this.
saduser0
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

A possible fix for everyone to try:

Roku check connection keeps reporting that network connection is ok. I tried the suggestion on manual firmware update; deleting, reboot, and reinstall apps/channels without any success. I even went as far as doing a factory restore on one of the TVs, still same issues.

Some of my TVs are on wired connection, while some is on wireless. Turns out that ignoring the network connection status, and re-setup network connection (including clearing saved passwords, and physically disconnect wired connection) helped in my case. Everything starts working again under V10.5.0!

Let me know if this help!