Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masterv855
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 10.5] Roku TV experiencing loading channel issues

Jump to solution

Also sent a PM to Danny earlier today and just posting info here as a backup.

Roku TV- 7832X

Westinghouse Model WR75UX4200

Serial Number (in system info) YN00P9975266

Serial Number (on back of tv) W201020M05318

Software Version 10.5.0 build 4201-AM

My internet provider is a Xfinity.

Like most other people having trouble with this update the grand majority of the apps I have (YouTube, VRV, Vudu, Prime, etc)have either worked very slowly or not at all since 11/04. Netflix is the only app that seems to function properly. Also, the ad on the right side of the screen fails to load. I have been following this thread in the weeks since and have tried every troubleshooting option (reset, factory reset, unplug tv, reset router) and nothing has worked. I even called Westinghouse customer service and no aid was given. Infrequently, the ad on the right that I mentioned has loaded and things seem to be working again, but this has never lasted more than a day. 

Thank you, and any help would be appreciated!

namao
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I followed instructions, but i'm not getting an icon that allows me to PM to Danny.  Like many here, I am also having problems with Westinghouse TV with Roku, also since update 10.5.  I can only load Netflix. And the connection, though "excellent" according to the network check, is slow.  The Amazons and Disney and HBO Max's still send a bill, whether or not you can get the shows....

Device:  Roku TV 7808X

Model:WR50UT4009

Serial: YN00EV208043

Software: 10.5.0 build 4201-A9

Device ID:  QG591E208043

Mrg5778
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I just now got a message back from Danny but I checked for a software update at 3:00 today and they had pushed back the roll back to my device.  I would recommend checking under software updates to see if it is available. Or you can just wait for the message back.

natashayanoshak
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Serial number: YN00JT097194

Device ID: CN681J097194

Software version: 10.5.0 build 4201-30

Since my tv updated none of the apps work except Netflix. I have tried all the tips and tricks but it says the same thing. This seems like a big issue everyone is having. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for you patience while we investigate the issue you are experiencing.

If you have not already provided us with your device information in this thread, please send me a Private Message (PM) with the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-summary of the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

For more information about how to send a PM, please see our Community post here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Welcome-to-the-Roku-Community/Welcome-to-the-Roku-Community/m-p/698230...

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
ajg022

Jump to solution

So we have to be active members of this forum before we are allowed to PM someone for technical support? How on Earth does this make sense? Yes I read the post about spam but that makes no sense, leave PMs open on the end of staff profiles then. 

My now completely useless device, which fails to load any and all channels since the 10.5 update came out last week:

Roku TV 7105X

Serial YN009N343661

Software 10.5.0 

Build 4201-30

Device ID 9T67C9343661

Issue ID 61-466-485

All I want is for my software to be reverted back to its previously working perfectly fine state. 

jnbutler
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Roku is also not working since the 10.5.0 update. 

I have provided my information to RokuDannyR in a PM message. 

Please get this fixed soon, or I will be forced to switch to Amazon Fire. 

Moriahe
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’ve messaged Danny twice. Will there be a notification in my PM to try to see if the Tv works or will I need to figure it out for myself ? 

Video playback issue since update

Jump to solution

How can I roll my tv back from the update. Ever since it was updated I can’t watch anything. Please fix this issue 

Update105bricks
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still not working none of these fixes work just kill 10.5 and roll it back to 10.0 please.  No feature is more important than stability!!!!