Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Not supported

Jump to solution
Will my Roku 4200 no longer be supported / updated? Do I need to upgrade my device?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Not supported

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

The Roku 3, model 4200 is currently a supported device. You shouldn't have any concerns. 

Customers would receive an email communication from us in the event that your device may become no longer supported for future updates, etc. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Not supported

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

The Roku 3, model 4200 is currently a supported device. You shouldn't have any concerns. 

Customers would receive an email communication from us in the event that your device may become no longer supported for future updates, etc. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Not supported model 2050X

Jump to solution

i would like to know the solution to the roku models that no longer support hulu. We purchased the box in good faith that it would allow us to watch certain programs.

why does the older models stop you from adding channels and essentially not work. All for the sake of purchasing an upgraded model.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Not supported model 2050X

Jump to solution

@michiecrook 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that it is the channel providers that decide whether or not a channel will support specific  Roku models. For information regarding what devices are supported by a certain channel, you would need to contact the channel provider directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos