Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Not enough space

I factory reset my Roku and the only channel on it is Disney plus when I try to open it, it pops up saying there isn't enough room remove other channels to make room....that would be fine but Disney plus is literally the only channel on it. I tried removing it and adding it back on I factory reset now I just don't know what to do. And because of the situation nobody is able to pick up the customer support lines. Please help I have two children driving me up a wall 🙏

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Not enough space

The only suggestion I can make is to do another factory reset, but create a new Roku account with a different email address.

However, now that I think about it that may not be a good idea if you paid for Disney+ through Roku since that may be linked to your account.  I don't know how/if you can transfer it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Have you had any luck resolving the "not enough space" issue? I am having the same problem and I can't seem to get around it in any way. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@examinern104 @Hgallegos09 

As @renojim mentioned, we would recommend removing any unused channels from your device and trying to perform a factory reset on your device.

For information on how to perform a factory reset on your device, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos