Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjack21164

No signal Roku Logo comes up then no signal

I have a Roku Premiere.

Roku logo comes up when turning the TV on then I get no signal

I am Using the correct input on TV

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No signal Roku Logo comes up then no signal

@mjack21164 

Are you saying the screen goes blank/black and a "No Signal" message appears on the screen?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No signal Roku Logo comes up then no signal

@mjack21164 wrote:

I have a Roku Premiere.

Roku logo comes up when turning the TV on then I get no signal

I am Using the correct input on TV

I'm guessing the Roku is sending a signal in a resolution which the tv does not support. If that's the case, you should see the normal "bouncing letters" Roku startup screen, but lose your picture when it tries to load the home screen after that.

I'd suggest trying the Roku on a different TV if one is available, especially if the other TV has a working Roku. If it comes up okay there, go into Settings > Display type and change the Roku to the actual resolution of the problem set instead of the "auto" setting. When you get to the countdown screen click on the "yes" option to lock in this resolution. Now move the Roku back to the first set and see if it works.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos