Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No home channel page after update

I've tried rebooting, turning everything off and walking through a setup as if this device was new. When I open and select my hdmi2 I get a solid screen with just the ROKU name. I cannot select anything it does not go to the home screen its just a screen with the name. I've also tried to connect through my phone and it doesn't recognize my device or ip address. 

Do I just need to buy a new device? Do I lose previous channels if I get a new device? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

I'm in Michigan, USA.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
jsimpson814
Level 7

Screen just says "roku" and wont advance/flashed on & off last evening

can anyone help and why the **bleep** isnt there a human being i can talk to? Im about sick to death of all these streaming services seemingly attached to outer space Smiley Happy my issue is in the subject line

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No home channel page after update

@jsimpson814 @1Stellarhoney 

Thanks for the inquiry.

I would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device. For more information on how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

@1Stellarhoney 

In the event that you do replace your device, as long as you link your new device to your account, you will not lose your channels that you had, as long as they are supported on that device. For more information about multiple devices on an account, visit our Support page here: Do I need a separate Roku account for each of my Roku® streaming devices?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos