Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rspiege1
Level 7

No channels after hard reset

I recently switch from Comcast to RCN and maybe it is a coincidence, but the Netflix channel was giving me issues on my Roku 3.   I started by removing the Netflix channel and trying to re-add it.  However, it would not let me re-add the channel after I removed it.  I then realized it was not letting me add any new channels.  I thought it may have been a space issue so I removed some channels with no luck.  I then tried a factory reset.  Post the reset I no longer see any channels on the home screen.   I then choose check for updates and it "says" it is updating all my channels, but again I see nothing.  I then went to the secret screen and tried cycling channel store but had no luck there.  I then tried update software from that screen, but it always fails with only a low % complete.   I appreciate any help or just someone to tell me if they think my Roku 3 is just fried.  It seems very odd as it was working fine outside of Netflix up until I did the factory reset.

My serial number is:4E6545069355

Let me know any additional details you need.  I have also tried removing power for an extended amount of time without any success.

Thanks in advance for the help!
0 Kudos