Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No aparece la opción de búsqueda en mi Roku

Jump to solution

@mujerastuta33

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community currently only supports the English language. I had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

Channel availability/access on Roku devices as well as Roku features will vary from region to region. Roku Search is available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In addition, Roku Search is available in Spanish in Mexico and the United States.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Deon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny. Here's my question in English then. Before I buy, I would like to find a list of channels available to me in Uruguay. (Can I subscribe to Sky Sports through your NOW TV channel, for instance?) From what I have read on these pages so far, it is not worth buying Roku streaming devices in Uruguay. Please advise. Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @Deon

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Currently, Uruguay is a non-supported region – therefore, we do not have a list of channels available in that location. 

We would recommend reaching out to NOW TV Support or any specific channel/service provider to inquire further if their channel can be downloaded on a Roku device in your region. They'll be the best ones to answer as well the questions you have regarding subscriptions. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Deon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello Kariza. Thanks for your response. I am now trying to contact these service providers. But you understand of course that one cannot purchase the product in Uruguay without knowing the answers to these questions. We here in the neglected part of the world look forward to becoming a Roku-supported region. 😉 Thanks.

0 Kudos
JGMM

Re: BUSCAR ROKU EXPRESS - AGREGAR DISNEY+ URGUAY

Jump to solution

Nos pasa lo mismo, también en Uruguay 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BUSCAR ROKU EXPRESS - AGREGAR DISNEY+ URGUAY

Jump to solution

Hi @JGMM,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be noted that we support English in the Roku Community and translate to respond to an unsupported language to understand the issue or inquiry. 

For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

We do not have a dedicated Roku presence in Uruguay at this time, so it is very likely the channel is not currently available on the Roku platform.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
yusmely

Jump to solution

Hola, pero tengo un problema mira yo tengo un Roku Express y quiero instalar Disney plus pero cuando lo busques destacados película de TV o niños infantiles no me parece y ni siquiera tengo la opción de buscar canales.

que puedo hacer?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@yusmely

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku Community only supports the English language and we had to use Google Translate to understand your inquiry.

Where are you currently located? Channel availability/access on Roku devices will vary from region to region. A Roku device will work in any location, however, channels may not be available on your device in that location, based on each channel provider's discretion. For more information, you'd want to contact any specific channel/service provider to inquire further about whether they offer their channel/service on the Roku platform in your region.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
hmll

Jump to solution

es absurdo que Roku no tenga la posibilidad de busqueda de canales y este restringido a UISA y otros pocos paises.

CUANDO ROKU MODIFICARA darlem la posibilidad de buscar canales a los otros paises???

0 Kudos
JossMille

Jump to solution

ALGUIEN SABE PORQUE NO TENGO LA OPCION DE BUSCAR EN EL MENU DE MI TV TLC ROKU S, NI EN INTERNET NI EN LA APP MOVIL DE ROKU, Y COMO NO PUEDO BUSCAR TAMPOCO PUEDO AGREGAR DISNEY +

Soy De República Dominicana y aquí no me aparece la opción de búsqueda 

0 Kudos